- How to stream:
MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Telestra TV
- Foxtel Now
How do I get started with MySat Go (ROKU)?
With MySatGo Roku app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 80 Arabic Live TV channels. Get started once you have Roku box and MySatGo account, you can create an account at our website - www.mysatgo.com.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Press Home Button on your Roku Home.
- Go to the Search Bar from the left side.
- Type the name of the app "MysatGO".
- Select the app which has the logo of MysatGo icon.
- All you need to do now is to install the app. It will appear on your Roku's home screen.
Link of MysatGo App in Australia: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/226021/mysat-go
Link of MysatGo App in Canada: https://channelstore.roku.com/en-ca/details/226021/mysat-go
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (Roku):
- Watch more than 80 Arabic live TV channels.
- On Demand series and shows.
- Find your favourite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News", “Kids “and "Religious".
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySat GO will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels and shows.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.