- How to stream through Amazon Fire TV.
MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Telestra TV
- Foxtel Now
How do I get started with MySatGo (Amazon Fire TV)?
With MySatGO app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 80 Arabic Live TV channels. MySatGO Amazon Fire TV App is optimized for use with (Android 5.0) and above. Get started once you have Amazon Fire TV box and MySatGO account, you can create an account at our website - www.mysatgo.com.
Now, it’s time to stream:
- Go to Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV.
- On the left side, press on the Search Bar.
- Type the name of the app "MysatGO".
- Select the app which has the logo of MysatGo icon.
- All you need to do now is to download the app. Once it completed, open to launch MySat GO app.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (Amazon Fire TV):
- Watch more than 80 Arabic live TV channels.
- Find your favourite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News", “Kids “and "Religious".
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySat GO will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels and shows.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.
- How to stream MysatGo in Amazon Fire TV American version.
- 1- Firstly create account on https://www.amazon.com.au or https://www.amazon.ca/
- 2- Enter you Address, then connect your amazon fire Tv. Account on Amazon Fire Tv must be same as one you are used on https://www.amazon.com.au / https://www.amazon.ca/
- 3- Go to https://www.amazon.com.au / https://www.amazon.ca/ on web and search MySat Go." https://www.amazon.com.au/Overlook-Management-B-V-Mysat-GO/dp/B07BJY4W25/ref=sr_marpr_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1551078229&sr=1-1 " click install.
- https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=mas_cor_why?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201357480 from this page press on Manage my Device. You must be sure that Location is Australia.