- How to stream on TV
MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Telestra TV
- Foxtel Now
How do I get started with MySatGo (Telstra TV)?
With MySatGo Telstra TV app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 80 Arabic Live TV channels. Get started once you have Telstra TV box and MySat GO account, you can create an account at our website - www.mysatgo.com.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Use the HDMI cable to connect your Telstra TV to your television
- Go to Roku player store “ App Store”
- Search for MysatGo.
- Click on “Add App” then sign in. You will see Mysatgo app then you can enjoy watching.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (Telstra TV):
- Watch more than 80 Arabic live TV channels.
- On Demand Series and shows.
- Find your favourite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News", “Kids “and "Religious".
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favourite shows and MySat GO will send you a notification.
- "Favourite List" allows you to add your Favourite Channels and shows.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.