MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
How do I get started with MySat Go (Amazon Fire TV)?
With MySat GO app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 60 Arabic Live TV channels. Get started once you have Amazon Fire TV box and MySat GO account, you can create an account at our website - www.mysatgo.com.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Go to Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV.
- On the left side, press on the Search Bar.
- Type the name of the app "MysatGO".
- Select the app which has the logo of MysatGo icon.
All you need to do now is to Download the app. Once it completed, open to launch MySat GO app.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (Amazon Fire TV):
- Watch more than 60 Arabic live TV channels.
- Find your favorite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News" and " Religious"
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySat GO will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels and shows.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.