MySat Go supports the following devices for Mobile Phone:
- Android smartphones and tablets.
- iOS Phones and tablets (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
How do I get started with MySat Go (Android smartphones and tablets)?
With MySat GO Android app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 60Arabic Live TV channels. Firstly, you should need Android version 4.3 and above on smartphone or a tablet. If you want to check your Android version, just go to Settings > About Device > Android version. Also, be sure that your device should have Google Play store – you cannot use some devices that don’t, like the Amazon Fire Phone.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Search on "MySatGO" app on the Google Play store on your Android device. The app has the the logo of MysatGo icon. Kindly Install the app.
- Open the app. You will be asked to sign in with your account details if you already have an account. But if you open it for the first time, notice that you should create an account by Web browser or Login by your Facebook account.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (Android app):
- Watch more than 60 Arabic live TV channels Freely from "Channels" button.
- Find your favorite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News" and " Religious"
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySat GO will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels.
- Ability to choose the type of the "Quality" and group by "Country"
- Wi-Fi or mobile data streaming
- Change your password easily.
- All Your account details in your hand. Your Email, Package and End of billing period.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.