- How to stream:
MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Telestra TV
- Foxtel Now
How do I get started with MySat Go (Foxtel Now)?
With MySatGo - Foxtel Now app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 80 Arabic Live TV channels. Get started once you have Foxtel Now box and MySat GO account, you can create an account at our website - www.mysatgo.com.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Plug your box into a power source and plug the HDMI cord into your TV.
- Connect the box to a Wi-Fi connection or directly to your modem with the Ethernet cable.
- Go to the Search Bar from the left side.
- Type the name of the app "MysatGO".
- Select the app which has the logo of MysatGo icon.
- All you need to do now is to install the app. It will appear on your Foxtel's home screen.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySatGo Subscribers get the following features for (Foxtel Now):
- Watch more than 80 Arabic live TV channels.
- Find your favourite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News", “Kids “and "Religious".
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySatGO will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels and shows.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.
Additionally, you can still use the Chromecast function (if compatible) to cast from your mobile app to your TV.
- How Does Chromecast work on the Foxtel Now box?
- If you prefer to use your mobile to watch on TV, you can use the Foxtel Now box to Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your Android or iOS mobile device or computer to the same internet network as your Foxtel Now box and easily cast movies, music, photos to your TV by clicking the Chromecast icon on MysatGo app.
Article is closed for comments.