MySat Go supports the following devices for Mobile Phone:
- iOS Phones and tablets (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Android smartphones and tablets.
How do I get started with MySat Go (iOS Phone, iPad, iPod Touch)?
With MySat GO iOS app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 60Arabic Live TV channels. Firstly, you should need iOS 8.0 and above on smartphone or a tablet. If you want to check your iOS version, just go to Settings > General > About > version. If your version below iOS 8, though some of the oldest iPhones don’t support this version you might need to update it using iTunes.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Search on "MySatGO" app on the App Store on your Phone, iPad, iPod Touch devices. The app has the logo of MysatGo icon . Kindly Install the app.
- Open the app. You will be asked to sign in with your account details if you already have an account. But if you open it for the first time, notice that you should create an account by Web browser or Login by your Facebook account.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (Android app):
- Watch more than 60 Arabic live TV channels Freely from "Channels" button.
- Find your favorite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News" and " Religious"
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySat GO will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels and shows.
- Ability to choose the type of the "Quality" and group by "Country"
- Wi-Fi or mobile data streaming
- Change your password easily.
- All Your account details in your hand. Your Email, Package and End of billing period.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.