MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
How do I get started with MySat Go (ChromeCast)?
With MySat GO app, you will enjoy many features while watching more than 60Arabic Live TV channels on ChromeCast. To setup your ChromeCast device to work with MySat GO, get started once you have the device and create MySat GO account, you can create an account at our website - www.mysatgo.com.
Now, It's time to stream:
- Plug in ChromeCast into your TV, then connect the USB power cable into your ChromeCast.
- Connect your device once you have set up ChromeCast on your wireless.
- Download the app (Chrome browser). Login To MySat GO application on your smartphone/tablet.
- Click on the cast icon which will appear in the top right corner of the iOS or Android app. Then select your device.
- Now it's ‘Ready to cast’ and MySat GO logo will show on your TV onscreen to start watching your preferred.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySat Go Subscribers get the following features for (ChromeCast):
- Watch more than 60 Arabic live TV channels.
- Find your favorite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News" and " Religious"
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- Use your iOS and Android devices or web as a remote control for playback.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.