MySat Go supports the following devices for TV:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Telestra TV
- Foxtel Now
Now, It's time to stream:
- Plug in ChromeCast into your TV, then connect the USB power cable into your ChromeCast.
- Connect your device once you have set up ChromeCast on your wireless.
- Download the app (Chrome browser). Login To MySat GO application on your smartphone/tablet.
- Click on the cast icon which will appear in the top right corner of the iOS or Android app. Then select your device.
- Now it's ‘Ready to cast’ and MySat GO logo will show on your TV onscreen to start watching your preferred.
What features does MysatGO app support?
MySatGo Subscribers get the following features for (ChromeCast):
- Watch more than 80 Arabic live TV channels.
- Find your favourite shows easily. MySatGO categorize all the channels to "Drama", "General Entertainment", "Movies", "Music", "News", “Kids “and "Religious".
- Catch Up your Missed Programs 8 hours back.
- Have Full EPG guide for 3 days.
- "Reminders" option allows you to schedule your favorite shows and MySatGo will send you a notification.
- "Favorite List" allows you to add your Favorite Channels and shows.
- Skip the commercials and Pause live TV.
How Does Chromecast work on the Foxtel Now box?
Additionally, you can still use the Chromecast function (if compatible) to cast from your mobile app to your TV.
- If you prefer to use your mobile to watch on TV, you can use the Foxtel Now box to Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your Android or iOS mobile device or computer to the same internet network as your Foxtel Now box and easily cast movies, music, photos to your TV by clicking the Chromecast icon on MysatGo app.